M50 - INTERNAL TREATMENT FOR RADIATORS
USE: Add to the cooling system just before changing the coolant.
1. Use immediately before changing coolant.
2. With the engine cold, remove the radiator cap and fill in the contents of the bottle.
3. Start and run the engine for 10 minutes.
4. When the engine has cooled, drain all the coolant.
5. Close the drain and fill in the new coolant according to the type and level specified by the manufacturer.
BENEFITS: Quickly and safely removes rust, scale and scale from the radiator and other parts of the cooling system for the engine, radiator and related pipes.
1. M50 is suitable for all vehicle cooling systems. Works well on copper, aluminum and iron castings. It does not require a subsequent neutralizer as occurs with the use of industrial acids.
2. Using M50, the entire cooling system is cleaned of encrustations, rust and scales in 10 minutes.
3. It is important in all those climates and applications where the perfect efficiency of the engine cooling system is essential (hot climates, vehicles often used in a heavy way for the engine, etc. ..).
4. It is a good spring care, before the arrival of summer, for vehicles that have already experienced cooling difficulties.
5. A clean cooling system works more efficiently and without problems.
6. M50 is also delivered in packs of 12 bottles of 250ml each.