M300 - PROFESSIONAL LPG SYSTEM TREATMENT
Carefully add to the LPG in the tank of the stationary vehicle.
1. The LPG gas tank must be empty for at least 80%.
2. Screw the special plastic straw into the threaded hole of the filler neck.
3. Insert the nozzle of the canister valve to the other end of the straw.
4. Holding the can upside down, press the straw for about 30 seconds to activate the valve and allow the liquid to be dispensed.
5. Unscrew the straw and proceed with the refueling of LPG gas.
By regularly repeating the treatment with the professional additive M300 every 3/4 months or 10,000 km, you will ensure greater engine longevity. Maintenance costs will be optimized and above all the consumption and performance of your vehicle will be improved.
The professional additive for LPG systems G300 is the ideal product to eliminate condensation of humidity or deposits of sulfur, ammonia and caustic soda. In fact, when introduced directly into the gas tank, it keeps the pressure reducer clean and efficient, at the same time lubricating the gaskets, gaskets, membranes, injectors or solenoid valves of the LPG gas supply system, in liquid or gaseous phase.
M300 is also delivered in packs of 12 bottles of 120ml each, with matching straw.