M1 - TOTAL CLEANER
Spray where needed internally and externally to remove dirt, gums, deposits and restore correct operation.
1. With the engine stopped, spray, allow to soak for a moment, and then spray again.
2. Spray the butterfly and the automatic choke, then open and close by hand until a smooth movement is obtained.
3. Spray the pump plunger and bowl thoroughly.
4. Spray all of the linkage to get a loose drive.
5. Spray (cold) the manifold heater to remove deposits, spray on the EGR and mass flow meter to remove dirt.
6. Also functional on brake discs and calipers.
Quickly cleans injection throttle bodies, air flow meters, EGR, brake discs and calipers, carburetors, automatic starters, PVC valves with professional results.
1. With regular cleaning of the injection system and carburetor, combustion improves and harmful exhaust emissions decrease.
2. A single can of M1 can clean the dirtiest carburetor. Using the straw supplied you can in the most inaccessible and hidden points.
3. If necessary, the M1 can also be used to clean the injection throttle bodies without disassembling them.
4. Effectively cleans the dirt on air flow meters and EGR valves.
5. The characteristics and components of the product are indicated on the back of the cans: M1 does not use methylene chloride or toluene.
The M1 is also delivered in packs of 12 spray cans of 500 ml each.