M33 - SILICONE SPRAY - LUBRICATES, WATERPROOFS, PROTECS - GREASE FREE FORMULA
USE: Spray on the surfaces to be treated and protected.
1. Spray by spreading a thin layer of product on the clean surface. Remove any excess.
2. Use the straw for maximum precision in the minute points.
Provides grease-free lubrication to prevent sticking or creaking of moving parts. Lubricates and waterproofs metal, rubber, plastic parts, electrical wiring. Protects from corrosion, thaws, eliminates friction and squeaks without the part remaining greasy and attracting dust and impurities.
1. M33 lubricates hinges, motorcycle chains, bicycle chains, sliding doors, window locks, etc. It is also used to keep moisture away from electrical cables, insulating caps, connectors. Ideal for throttle cables, clutch cables, Bowden cables.
2. The formula of M33 is ideal for professional use as it contains two to three times more active silicone than competing products.
3. The presence of a greater quantity of silicone provides a longer duration of the lubricating film spread on the treated surfaces, preventing the re-occurrence of squeaks, sticking, etc.
4. The grease-free formula helps prevent dirt from sticking to the lubricating layer in a short time, as occurs when using greases or regular mineral oils.
5. The lubricating action of silicone sprays remains effective within a wider range of temperatures both at the top and at the bottom than that of petroleum-based spray products. This range for M33 silicone lubricant varies between -40 ° C and + 204 ° C.
6. M33 can also serve very well to prevent snow from sticking to the shovels, spoons or edges of snow plows, the surface of skis, etc.
M33 is also delivered in packs of 12 cans of 400 ml each.