M23 - ANTIFREEZE AND WATERPROOF DIESEL ADDITIVE
Pour into the tank with the vehicle stopped and off before adding diesel fuel.
1. Add directly to the diesel fuel in the tank, in the optimal dose of one bottle every 60 liters of diesel fuel before filling up.
2. Repeat the treatment according to need and temperatures.
Helps prevent winter problems and the cost of repairing pipes and filters that clog up due to freezing. It prevents freezing by preventing the formation of paraffins that clog the ducts at low temperatures. It repels water and exerts a lubricating action that improves engine operation in the case of low-sulfur diesel. Cleans the injectors by eliminating combustion deposits and helping to maintain engine efficiency.
1. M23 is a convenient and easy to use winter diesel antifreeze additive.
2. In addition, M23 is also an anti-water additive for diesel engines, which removes water and moisture deposits, promoting good engine operation again.
3. It must be added to the diesel fuel BEFORE the low winter temperatures arrive to favor the recirculation of the treated liquids in the pipes and in the diesel filters.
M23 is delivered in packs of 12 bottles of 250ml each.